Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

21 Lush Products That Actually Do What They Say

From one Lushaholic to another, you’re welcome.

Jenny Chang for BuzzFeed

This is a list of all the Lush products I have used that worked for me, and to be totally transparent, a few that didn't. I only included the smallest size containers and thus the least expensive option for each item.

For the record: I have dry, sensitive skin with rosacea on one cheek, and long, dry hair that is very prone to tangling. A lot of Lush products are created for certain types of skin and hair, so everyone's routine will differ. These are the products that worked best for me.

Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar

Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar

This sweetly scented shampoo bar has a smooth and moisturizing lather that won't dry out your hair. It is my go-to option for daily washing.

Price: $9.95

Lasts for: Up to 80 washes, or about 2 months if you have long hair and wash every day or two.

lushusa.com

Seanik Shampoo Bar

Seanik Shampoo Bar

This is a highly lathering shampoo bar that adds a little shine to your hair and gives you a volume boost. I use this one when I really need a deep clean, like after the gym, or if my hair gets oily.

Price: $11.96

Lasts for: About 2 months if you have long hair and wash every day or two.

lushusa.com


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment