Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

19 Invaluable Pieces Of Advice For Recent College Grads

YOU WILL BE OK.

"As a liberal arts degree holder, the best advice I received from my dean was that my major didn't define who I had to be in life." --Es Tee Smith, Facebook

"The best advice I ever received came from '90s pop god, Ethan Hawke, in Reality Bites: 'Honey, the only thing you have to be by the age of 23 is yourself.'"--courtneys61

Erin Frye / Thinkstock

"My sassy grammy said, 'Alex, you just gotta put on your big girl pants, put on some lipstick, and accomplish your dreams. You got this baby girl. No one can hold you down. And if they try to, give them a swift kick in the ass.'" --alexandralmarth


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment