Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

17 Insanely Adorable Ways To Thank Your Teachers

A+ ideas.

"The best gift I ever got was from a student who wrote, 'You made high school bearable for me' in my yearbook." --Kay Emily Holly, Facebook

A thoughtful book.

A thoughtful book.

"When the end of the school year came, I was given this book. It is filled with pictures of various student council events I helped to organize. They even included the birth of my son and when the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup in 2010. Nearly five years later I still look at it after a bad day at school to remind myself how much fun teaching can be." --Stephen Rauch

Stephen Rauch / Via BuzzFeed

"Perhaps the most thoughtful was a letter that a young lady wrote me about how she transferred schools halfway through high school. She was feeling very lost and said that my classroom was where she started making friends in her new school, and where she became confident that she could do well in history (it had never been her subject before). I've got the letter posted in my classroom now. It's a reminder that you can really make a difference in a student's life!" --Kate Quimby


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment