Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

16 Fictional Characters Who Helped People Understand Their Mental Illness

“I loved that she had thoughts that I thought only I had.”

Channel 4 / BuzzFeed

"It wasn't made when I was a teenager but when I watched the show it reminded me so much of myself at 16. Rae is relatable because of her insecurities, her tendency to compare herself to those around her and her self-abhorrence. Also I loved that she had thoughts that I thought only I had."
Submitted by chloet1991.

"Rae, with her struggles to accept herself, helped me grow to love and respect who and what I am during the most difficult time of my year. Rae means the world to me and I hold her very dearly in my heart."
Submitted by Iona Bulloch, Facebook.

"Similar to Charlie, I was sexually abused as a child by a very close relative. I was too young to understand it, but the vague memories I have suppressed still haunt me. I had depression as a teenager, and the abuse was something that I would always go back to in my mind. I have yet to tell anyone about it. Reading Charlie's emotions on paper really helped me in seeing that my post traumatic stress was valid."
Submitted anonymously.


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment