Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

Here's Why You Should Get A 10-Foot Charging Cable

I have no cords to hold me down. Well, just one long one.

I'm a heavy smartphone user. I stream videos constantly when I'm working as background noise and I fall asleep listening to podcasts. My battery just doesn't cut it when trying to get through the day, even when I'm just at home.

An external battery pack is an option, but it's just another thing I have to remember to charge at the end of the day. And until science develops some fusion battery solution, my fix is just to use a really long-ass charging cable. It's so simple, and it solves tricky plug placements in airports, coffee shops and even my own home.

Jeff Barron / BuzzFeed

Lightning Matte Version

Anker

Micro USB Nylon Version

Anker


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment