Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

16 Of The Most Ridiculous Urban Outfitters Home Goods

Should you let these things into your home? Where you sleep?

Bird-Feet Side Table

Bird-Feet Side Table

Chelsea: It's like you want a bedside table but also want to have nightmares.
Joanna: There are a lot of animal feet to choose from.
Chelsea: Give me some puppy feet.
Joanna: That might also be nightmarish but still a step up.
Chelsea: I want all of my furniture to be at risk of walking out of my life.
Joanna: I want all my furniture to be half of an animal, but not the good half.

urbanoutfitters.com

Mason Jar Shot Glasses

Mason Jar Shot Glasses

Joanna: If you accidentally shrank the band Mumford & Sons down to a tiny size, they would have to drink out of these.
Chelsea: Looks like pee. Someone tinkled in a Mason jar.
Joanna: This product photo does look like pee.
Chelsea: This is when you don't want to leave your room so you pee a lil' pee but want to be quaint about it.

urbanoutfitters.com

$69 Ladder "Shelf"

$69 Ladder "Shelf"

Joanna: This is reeeeeeally stretching the definition of "shelf."
Chelsea: This is when you have a small apartment and want to waste a liiiiiiittle more space.
Joanna: This is when you enjoy the excitement of things falling off your "shelf."
Chelsea: Yeah, this is just asking for shit to fall during the night and scare you.
Joanna: Here's my ladder where I store three of my things.

urbanoutfitters.com

$129 Blanket "Storage Ladder"

$129 Blanket "Storage Ladder"

Chelsea: Life hack: Put a blanket on any ladder and it can become a blanket ladder.
I should call the chair I put my coats on the Coat Storage Chair.
Joanna: What happened to the good old days of shoving blankets into a closet?
What happens when you try to store more than one blanket on this? It just looks like a big ghost.
Chelsea: You can show off your blanket collection.
Joanna: I know when people come over to my house, I want them to see the variety of blankets in my collection.
Chelsea: I just want them to know how cozy I can be.
Is there a food ladder I can buy to store all my pasta, fruits, and meats?

urbanoutfitters.com


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment