Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

What Classic '90s Bath & Body Works Scents Smell Like To Adult Women

“This reminds me of platform flip-flops and toe rings.”

After I wrote about the rerelease of six classic '90s fragrances from Bath & Body Works, the company offered to send BuzzFeed Life some bottles of the old-school scents.

After I wrote about the rerelease of six classic '90s fragrances from Bath & Body Works, the company offered to send BuzzFeed Life some bottles of the old-school scents.

Lauren Zaser / BuzzFeed Life

A group of BuzzFeed staffers decided to smell them and share what memories the fragrances brought back.

A group of BuzzFeed staffers decided to smell them and share what memories the fragrances brought back.

Lauren Zaser / BuzzFeed Life

Cucumber Melon

Cucumber Melon

Loryn: This reminds me of my neighbor's house, because this is what she wore. We would hang out and eat snacks while petting all her cats every day after school. It was a simpler time.

Alexis: My sister got a gift pack of the lotion and the body spray in Cucumber Melon and I felt very grown up spraying some on and wearing it to school in third grade.

Rachel: This reminds me of hanging out after school freshman year, waiting for cheerleading practice to start. You always had to put lotion on so your legs looked nice in those Soffe shorts.

Jess: This reminds me of every birthday party I've ever been to.

Lauren Zaser / BuzzFeed Life

Monique: This reminds me of platform flip-flops and toe rings.

Alanna: This is vile! I used to think this was such a classy scent. It was for cool girls. It's terrible.

Emmy: Ahhh so good! Reminds me of hanging out in basements and underage drinking and summertime and going to the mall in groups of 10 people.

Kaye: This is my favorite odor in the whole world. I would straight-up eat this. I will probably buy it just to drool over it in the private shame of my bedroom.

Lauren Zaser / BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment