Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

Lena Dunham On Life, Feminism, And Taylor Swift: "She Smells Amazing"

The 28-year-old author and Girls creator charmed London on her recent book tour. Here are the highlights.



Jemal Countess / Getty Images / Daniel Dalton / BuzzFeed


In front of 2,500 fans at the sold-out Royal Festival Hall, including Sarah Millican, Richard E. Grant, and the cast of Call the Midwife, Dunham's friend and fellow author Caitlin Moran chatted to her about life, feminism, and everything.


Here are the highlights.


This is a place that's offered me much cultural inspiration. I'm what we annoyingly call in the States an Anglophile, to the point where I'm like, 'Ooh, look at this rain! Look at this peeling, sexy rain.'


I saw a rat in the restaurant at my hotel and I was like, 'Ooh, a British rat!'


Ab Fab was a hugely formative influence on me, because I always say my favourite characters are ones where there's this massive gap between how they view themselves and how the world views them. That's one of the reasons why I love David Brent, too.


And so, for me, Edina Monsoon was sort of the platonic ideal of that, and a starting-off point – seeing a woman on screen behaving madly and badly and tearing things up.


She said to me, 'You know, when I do the show I like to wear clothes that are too small for me,' and I was like, 'When I do my show I like to wear clothes that are too small for me! It's fucking hilarious!'


It's also a beautiful thing to meet someone you admire and they're as great as you thought they would be, because it doesn't always happen.




View Entire List ›



0 comments:

Post a Comment