Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

I Used The Crap Out Of The New iPhone 6S And This Is What Happened

A BuzzFeed Life investigation.

Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed

Hello, new iPhones.

Hello, new iPhones.

Two weeks ago, Apple announced the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. Shortly after, I shuttled down to their headquarters in Cupertino, CA to play with the new iThings IRL. Apple lent me the new iPhones to review (since they don't actually ship until September 25), and the opinions here are all mine. I'm human and wrote this review as such.

I don't care about specs (tech dude shorthand for info like this) or abstract initialisms like A9, M9, and LEDs vs. AMOLEDs. I don't care what new series of aluminum the "chassis" is made of. I care about features that are actually helpful, software that doesn't crash, and nice Instagram pics. I care about utility.

So, I used the crap out of the new iPhone for a week — and this is what happened.

iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone 6S / RC Rivera Photography for BuzzFeed Life

Deciding between big and bigger.

Deciding between big and bigger.

Phones are getting big. So big that men like small giant LeBron James are recruited to make enormous phones appear normal-sized.

When it came to deciding between big and bigger, the choice was easy: the iPhone 6S. I have small hands and, if I had it my way, all phones would be Motorola Razr-sized (RIP).

The only person I know with a 6 Plus is my news-obsessed best friend who uses her phone less as an actual phone and more as a slightly smaller/more colorful Kindle. Don't get me wrong: the 6 Plus is a great size for reading and watching stuff. But with the new iPhone generation, the ability to touch EVERY part of your screen without having to lift your thumb is *crucial* if you want to take advantage of 3D Touch, one of the 6S's most exciting features, which I'll get into later.

Nicole


View Entire List ›


0 comments:

Post a Comment