Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

An Intimate Look Into The Lives Of NYC Public Housing Residents

“These photographs are completely different from those normally displayed by the media about project life.”


On April 7, a beautiful 135-page book called Project Lives will be released by powerHouse Books, bringing their pictures together for an unprecedented and intimate look into the lives of New York City public housing residents.


Each week, participants were given a disposable camera to use throughout the week and hand in at the beginning of the following class. Film was processed and photographs were returned to the participants the following week. As we say in the book, youngsters were puzzled by the absence of the 'delete' feature.



"I love living in my neighborhood because I get to hang out with my friends and dance every day. I've been in my neighborhood all my life. There was once a girl I knew for six years. One day she had to go to a different home, so I made an 'I love you' card." —Angelly Suero


Angelly Suero / powerHouse Books



Dorothy Ballard / powerHouse Books




View Entire List ›



0 comments:

Post a Comment