Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online class accounting basics. this is videos clips for cats to watch , or you can watch videos for cats to watch a complete web design tutorial How to buil Helicopter on MineCraft

11 Pieces Of Advice You Need To Read Before Remodeling Your Home

Julie Carlson, editor-in-chief of the fantastic home decor and renovation blog Remodelista , answers some pressing questions from a total remodeling n00b.



Jenny Chang/BuzzFeed


Clawfoot tubs are beautiful and classic, but aren't ideal in smaller bathrooms.


Clawfoot tubs are beautiful and classic, but aren't ideal in smaller bathrooms.


I love the look of a clawfoot tub, but are they practical for people who take showers 95% of the time? And am I giving up valuable real estate in a tiny bathroom?


Julie Carlson: Much as I love clawfoot tubs, I'd advise against one if you have a small bathroom and if you take mostly showers. A better use of space? Storage, always. I have a small bathroom, and I love my storage extras: a recessed medicine cabinet (with an outlet for my Sonicare toothbrush), slim wall cabinets for TP, cosmetics, and toiletry storage, a row of hooks for robes and nightware, and double towel bars.


Photo: Capree Kimball / Via curbly.com



remodelista.com




View Entire List ›



0 comments:

Post a Comment